Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cold

I'm blogging via phone. Let's see how long it takes for me to tire of tapping this small square of a keyboard.

Prince Charming and I broke up. Well, we're just on a break, but this is my first foray into the "on a break" realm and it sure sucks like a break up. I should probably be careful about what I write, being that said boy visits this site from time to time, and I don't want to say anything that might embarrass me. Granted, the four minute voicemail I left him a mere 12 hours after the alleged "talk" has left me with little pride anyway. Someone needs to create an app that saves all the voicemails you leave other people. I know i have left some ridiculous voicemails that could have only been spawned out of drunkenness or depression, however I have a theory that if I were to hear them replayed they would be twelve times more mortifying than I think and I would delete every single "I probably shouldn't call you" number from my pone. People like me need that kind of reality check. Regardless, I somehow had the sense to not leave a voicemail the second time I called him and he didn't pick up. Have I mentioned it has been a whole 25 hours since "the talk"? I have reached new realms of patheticism.

Hoping it'd help, I baked. Peanut butter cup cookies. I even added broken pretzels and red piping gel to make it a little more festive (see the terrible phone pic below). Well, the cookies have cooled, the once melted chocolate is hard, and my insides still feel cold like an untouched, empty oven. Preheating always seems to take longer when you're watching. Now off to find a distraction that keeps me from my phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment